9.30.2011

Seldom Scene Interiors + Plush Pumpkin Winner!







Ever since our vacation out east, I'm (more so than usual) obsessed with the houses there. Glimpses of the interiors are so much more gratifying now! I am loving this vibrant Nantucket pool house designed by Wendy Valliere of Seldom Scene Interiors. All the breezy turquoise (love those stripes!) and fresh green would make for a great place to escape and simply have fun! I'm still going through all the photos from our own fun trip but should have some ready to share with you guys next week!

I can't believe how many of you entered to win the adorable plush pumpkins! I'm happy to announce the lucky winner of the turquoise set is:

And with that exciting end, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! We have a jam-packed one waiting for us, including one last birthday celebration with my family. I love it when birthdays never seem to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment