10.21.2009

Maxscript for beginners....


I have bashed my head against the wall too many times trying to learn MAXscript. Using a pre made MAXscript is easy enough, (there are plenty available for free, here), but creating a script of your own is tough. (For me anyway! According to Max's help files:
The MAXScript language is specifically designed to complement 3ds Max. It is object-oriented.....blah blah.......The syntax is simple enough for non-programmers to use, with minimal punctuation and formatting rules.
Dang, the syntax may be "simple enough for non-programmers", but I still don't get it!)
Hopefully this video tutorial by Allen Mackay can help me out :) http://www.allanmckay.com/site/index.php/3ds-max/68-maxscript-for-beginners-1 (the first video in a series of tutorials)

No comments:

Post a Comment