10.24.2010

Celebrate Pumpkins!

Yes my friends, it is alllllmost feeling like Fall down here in the Deep South!  Okay so maybe not, as I type this it is 81' and 8pm!!!  So maybe if I cannot enjoy changing leaves and cooler temps, at least I can look at some gorgeous gourds I snapped photos of this past week at the pumpkin patch!
I love the different colored ones.....

This one had a GIANT stem!

Different sizes...and

Many different textures!
The girlies and I had a fantastic time looking through the pumpkins and trying to pick out which one we would bring home....Mom wanted them all, alas, that was not feasible soooo, we settled for a tall orange one, perfect for carving :)  I will post a photo of our finished jack o lantern later this week!  In the mean time, maybe I can convince G to share her delicious pumpkin roll recipe with us???  What do you think my chances are??

No comments:

Post a Comment