11.11.2010

Doesn't Everyone Know 49 Is The New 29?

How exciting. I was contacted recently by a well known production company, inquiring if I would be interested in an upcoming project being developed! Everything was going great, then I was asked my age. The promised paperwork to move the opportunity to the next step never showed up in my inbox...why is my gut telling me it has something to do with the age question?

{most days: the nice me}

Good grief. Doesn't everyone know 49 is the new 29?


{today: the annoyed me}

{and...I don't look bad for 49, if I say so myself}


What is your take on the topic?
Does advancing age get in the way of opportunities,
particularly for women?

And thanks for letting me rant.
Please come back tomorrow, when the nice me will have returned...

I have begun work on a group of DIY projects which will make great little gifts for the upcoming holidays, and look forward to sharing them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment