12.04.2010

This Week's Ideabook On Houzz: Bedrooms With Seating Areas

I have just completed the finishing touches on our Master Bedroom Redesign, look for photos next week. One of my favorite changes in the room was how removing a large armoire, that had housed an old TV, made room to bring in a beautiful settee for seating. It has already proven to be a popular spot for all members of the family. (Including the dog...yikes!)


For more bedrooms featuring seating areas, take a look at my most recent Ideabook written for Houzz here.

hhbradys bedroom ideabook  bedroom

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, what will you be doing? I'll be busy testing recipes for an upcoming party, which you'll be hearing more about next week. Should be interesting. If you've read this blog for any length of time you know that while I can make a kitchen look pretty, my talents don't extend into the realm of actually using them!

Bedroom Image From Houzz

No comments:

Post a Comment