7.21.2011

Not A Big Surprise & Today I'm At Splendid Willow!


Today I'm at Splendid Willow, participating in Monika's 2 Cents series. Check it out and Mon...one of these days! {Every time she comes to Portland I'm out of town, so I'm thinking I just may hit the road to Seattle come this fall for a visit!}


And on the Bonus Room Front: No, I'm not surprised. My inbox is not flooded with inquires about my husband's piece of furniture. I may be reduced to posting it for free. Anything, if someone would just PLEASE haul it away for me.


In the meantime, I did come up with a possible solution to fill the area in its place. We are in desperate need of filing space in our home, with two people running businesses from home, personal paperwork and then the two kids! So I found the below filing cabinet and four will just fit in, snugly in a row. (Whereas all the single, wider options I found are 1 1/2 inches too wide at their standard 60 inches.)


Oh well. Topped with a butcher block countertop in walnut, I'm thinking this will not only be a functional solution, but stylish for a decent price.
But before I start ordering, I'm off to edit the Craigslist posting: Free. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment