7.12.2011

Now This Is A Kitchen!



The other day while driving I was doing a little daydreaming, thinking about how great it would be to one day build a custom home. Wish number one?  A kitchen which would be open to the surrounding rooms, yet more enclosed than the current open concept trend. I wasn't exactly certain what this layout would look like, but I also knew I'd have a lot of time to figure it out.


Then during an a bike ride and picnic with a friend and all our kids, she mentioned how much she loves Urban Grace. I hadn't stopped by in awhile, so later I paid a visit. And what did I find?! The solution. This is what I was conceptualizing but couldn't visualize.


Open, yet enclosed. 
Not to mention divine with fresh color, unique tile and the lovely combination of marble with nickle fixtures.


I mentioned this design find to my husband that night during a walk with the family & dog.
He didn't have a whole lot to say...but was probably thinking, "aren't you happy with what you have?!"


Yes, I am.
But a girl (no matter the age) should always dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment