7.19.2011

Those Pesky Fruit Flies, Goodbye!

When I first moved into our home I hosted a ladies night out, inviting in all my new neighbors. It was a lot of fun and I knew I'd found the spot I wanted to stay for a long while.

But...it was the end of summer and we had a lot of wonderful food, fruit and drinks laid out. As the evening progressed, to my great dismay, the fruit flies were breeding and multiplying right before my eyes. Now how does that happen? There is one, then a dozen, and then a swarm. Disgusting!

{And slightly embarrassing when entertaining new friends...}


Paul Cezanne

Then one of the women came to the rescue with her brilliant method of dealing with these little pests. Pour apple cider vinegar into a glass and add several drops of dish soap. 


Set the glass out and before you know it, no more little flies buzzing around your house!

*Just one small FYI: Make certain, if a man in the house is a beer lover, that he is aware that you aren't simply being sweet and have poured him a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment